We’ve been exposed to a wide range of network infrastructure, ranging from start-ups to large corporations and Federal clients. This experience allows us to give you the best Expert level opinion as we provide you with our consultation services.
30% of our revenue is from SLED customers. They come us to because of our partnership with Cisco, our solid background in supporting the technology, being in the industry for over 20+ years, and our pool of CCIEs consultants.
Below are areas where we’ve consulted on:
- Network Design, Implementation, and Support of Day-to-Day Operational Tasks
- Cisco Catalyst Switches
- Network Wired and Wireless Infrastructure
- Cisco Prime
- Network Infrastructure Upgrade (MDFs/IDFs)
We’ve provided Expert (CCIEs) level opinions and consultations to our clients who have no in-house skillets. This helps in saving time and allow our small and medium-size businesses to quickly execute and implement their projects.
Areas where we’ve helped:
- Network Design and Architect Overview
- Cisco ASR
- Internet Redundancy (BGP)
- Network Infrastructure Monitoring
- Unbiased Subject Matter Consultation
- Resolved Complex Networking Issues Lingering Around for Months
- Decreased Performance and Legacy Issues Impacting Organization Wide
- On-going Network Expertise Consultation
- Network Move
- Hardware/Software Procurement
- Internet Infrastructure Redundancy (BGP)
Large corporations need specialized skillets also. Working with a partner that has specialized niche helps vet out unqualified consultants and engineers.
We’ve helped with:
- Network Engineering Staff Augmentation